The Graduate Athens in Athens, Georgia
Home to the University of Georgia, Athens is a unique college town that takes school spirit to the next level. If you want to experience what it is like to be a Georgia Bulldog, book a romantic stay or your next girlfriend getaway at The Graduate Athens. Just steps away from downtown restaurants and shops, this hotel celebrates the proud history of the University of Georgia with memorabilia, artifacts, and intricate college décor.
WE SIMPLY ADORE
- The Spa at the Graduate is the perfect way to unwind or get ready for a special night.
- The onsite music venue, The Foundry, brings top names in music and is a lively place to grab a craft cocktail or beer. The Extra Credit is worth a try!
- Open for coffee or cocktails, Iron Works Coffee in the lobby is the perfect gathering place and a great way to see more of the carefully selected artwork and college décor.
OUT AND ABOUT
- Stroll through the beautiful University of Georgia Campus and see how many Bulldog statues you can find.
- Treat yourself to brunch at Last Resort Grill or enjoy dinner at Seabear Oyster Bar in downtown.
- For live music, make sure to check out the line up at The Georgia Theatre. You may just see a very famous artist in town for just one night.
BIG DAY DETAILS
- From intimate ceremonies to affairs of 200, there is a variety of venue options to fit your needs.
- If you want an outdoor event regardless of the weather, ask about The Pavilion. It is a great venue option or creates a festive location for a cocktail hour.
- No boring buffet food at this hotel, the onsite culinary team is ready to create the menu of your dreams.
by Lindsay Wolfe