Luxury Resort in The Georgian Foothills
Found in the foothills of Northern Georgia, Chateau Élan is where Southern charm meets French country and oh what a splendid combination. Residing just North of Atlanta, this luxury getaway and magnificent vineyard will transport your mind and soul to the sprawling hills of the French countryside. This 3,500-acre honeymoon destination offers an award winning winery, a European health spa, and world-class amenities.
We Simply Adore
- The Spa – After all the excitement that goes into planning and enjoying your wedding, the serene and peaceful spa at Chateau Élan is the perfect R&R for both the bride and groom.
- The Winery – The award winning Winery has been actively producing heavenly vino for over 30 years. Upon entering this beautiful, Versailles-like building, guests are greeted with the wine market offering not only Chateau Élan’s own wine but also a variety of exotic wine and wine related and culinary tools. The market even offers custom wine labels for the perfect way to commemorate your honeymoon. Tours of the winery offered daily and cooking demonstrations are offered weekly at Chateau Élan.
Note To Self
- Dining on property is a Must – Tucked away in the countryside is perfect for escaping daily hustle and bustle, but leaves little options for dining off property. To accommodate guests, Chateau Élan offers seven different dining experiences ranging from causal to fine dining with a variety of culinary styles.
- Shuttle Service – Chateau Élan offers so many amenities and exciting activities across this expansive property and provides complimentary shuttle service to get you where you need to go within limits of the Chateau. For off property transportation, including airport pickup, simply contact Chateau Élan’s transportation partner, Cooper-Global at [email protected] to make arrangements.
Get the Dish
- Café Élan – Located within the winery, this charming café offers a southern sustainable menu with hints of French influences.
- Fleur-de-Lis – named for the lily flower, the emblem of French Royalty, this enchanting dining room offers gourmet health focused options for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- Versailles – Offering a delectable fine dining experience, Versailles offers Classic American Cuisine for dinner and lunch. We highly recommend Château Élan Les Petits, boneless beef short rib with manchego polenta and root vegetables.
Here’s The Scoop
On our own honeymoon, we stayed in one of the 14 newly renovated guest suites directly inside the spa. Inside this 35,000 sq. ft. mansion, all of your senses are met with harmony and tranquility. The French romance combined with the luxury accommodations of Chateau Élan make for a perfect honeymoon destination – no passport required!